USRC Club Dues
USRC Member Club dues of $100 are due annually on April 1 of each year.
Types of Clubs:
- Full Member Club -A full member club may be licensed by USRC to conduct Breed Suitability Tests, Schutzhund Trials, Conformation Shows and other events sanctioned by USRC. Full member clubs must have demonstrated satisfactory qualifications, knowledge, and abilities to conduct each type of USRC sanctioned event in accordance with USRC event rules prior to being approved to host such event.
- Provisional Club - A Provisional club is considered an apprentice club and must complete a program of qualification prior to becoming a Full Member Club. A Provisional Club may not hold a USRC Sanctioned Event. Provisional clubs are formally connected with USRC and are expected to make progress toward full member club status.
A USRC Provisional or Full Member Club must have and maintain not fewer than five (5) adult Full USRC members.
A USRC club shall hold at least one USRC sanctioned event per calendar year beginning January 1 of the year after the year in which the club is granted full member status. A sanctioned event shall consist of a USRC IPO Trial, USRC Conformation Show, USRC BST or a USRC Seminar primarily for Rottweilers and/or Rottweiler owners. Other types of USRC events may be sanctioned by vote of the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors shall have the right to fine a club, move a club to Provisional status or to terminate a club’s membership if a club’s dues or obligations are not current. If a full member club is moved to provisional status due to delinquent dues or obligations, the club may be directly returned to full status once the obligations have been satisfied. Termination of a club shall result in loss of all rights and privileges of club membership.
Provisional Club Membership Admission Procedures
To become a Provisional Club of USRC the club must provide at the time of application:
- The annual club membership fee.
- A statement signed by three (3) club officers guaranteeing the observance of the USRC Bylaws and rules.
- A list of the names and addresses of all club members.
- Any additional requirements specified by the Board of Directors.
The progress of Provisional Clubs toward the attainment of Full Member Club status shall be monitored by the Board of Directors. Provisional status may be extended by the Board of Directors if justification for a Provisional Club’s lack of progress is shown.
Any club may resign from the USRC at any time and the club shall be deleted from the club membership list. Resignations must be submitted to the Board of Directors in writing.